Sherlog Mini Comfort
The favourable solution for high theft risk vehicles used in the territory of the Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania).
– the autonomous system is not connected with the vehicle electrical system;
– the user verification is done automatically through the electronic chip (does not require the user actions);
– the system activates automatically and obliviously, the alternative manual activation of the system is also possible;
– the activation of the system is based on the movement of the vehicle not starting of the engine or similar person based activity.
The special features of the system
– lower power transmitter is used,
– differently of the solution in the Sherlog Mini system there is lower power consumption and more reliable two way communication for the user identification used;
– the remote control battery needs replacement once a year;
– no false alarms due to the remote control battery low voltage.
|Features||Sherlog Mini Comfort||Sherlog Optimum Comfort||Sherlog Premium Comfort||Sherlog Classic *|
|System price||449 €||899 €||1199 €||476 €|
|Monthly subscription fee||27 €||36 €||37 €||23 €|
|Annual subscription fee (the discount 10% is applied)||291 €||389 €||399 €||241 €|
|3 years subscription fee(the discount of 25% is applied)||729 €||972 €||999 €||602 €|
|Automatic identification of the user||v||v||v|
|Automatic discreet activation||v||v||v|
|Lower power consumption user identification system is used||v||v||v|
|Extended service period (once a year)||v||v||v||v|
|High power transmitter||v||v||v|
|Additional technical security measures||v|